Friday 30 June 2017

One Down Two To Go

In September last year after the end of a relationship .I started looking for a new lover. I found three likely candidates who seemed interesting. The first guy was from out of town but worked here 2 days a week. He seemed very full of himself when we spoke on the phone and he insisted on phoning me every time he sent me pics wanting my thoughts on them. He was in his 40's but 20 years ago he worked as a male model. On his next day here we met for lunch. He was very self obsessed, all he talked about was what an amazing lover he was. How he had women phoning their friends to come fuck him after he'd fucked them because he was that good. The only Bain of his life was his wife who had turned lesbian.He was also very obsessed with his 9 inch cock.   I'm sat there thinking if you already have all these women why are you interested in me.After lunch we went up to his hotel suite. Very fancy suite with a hot tub. We hung out in the hot tub drinking then moved to the bed. That's when the day started to quickly head south. He was just the worst lover I've ever encountered. He was terrible at oral and not much better at fucking. After an hour I still haven't had one orgasm and I'm getting sore. I lose my cool and tell him to get the fuck off me I'll do it myself. Takes me a few minutes to give myself an orgasm . I'm thinking take note buddy that's how to do it. It's no wonder wifey has turned lesbian. I get up and start getting dressed and he says I take there won't be a second meeting. I say no. Later that day I feel a little guilty about being so mean. So, I end up setting him up with one of my girlfriends. I'm sure that's what happens with his other referrals too. The following week she's really mad at me for setting her up with a jerk. So, onto number two.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your endeavours.

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your interest in my adventures

      Delete