Wednesday 28 June 2017

Swinging Vs Poly

A few weeks ago I went with a girlfriend to a talk on the difference between swinging and Poly relationships. I hadn't given it much thought prior to that. I don't think I'm a swinger I don't get much gratification from having mindless sex with strangers. Since, I also don't believe in monogamy I think that puts me more into the poly group. I prefer to have sex with regular partners, to have a loving relationship without the restrictions that monogamy imposes. I also have varying sexual needs which are impossible for one person to fulfill. I like my lover to be an equal, someone strong and passionate. But, I also have a need to be dominant and play with submissives. I also love ladies and I love how soft and sensual their bodies are. So , I figure I need at least three sexual partners.

No comments:

Post a Comment