Wednesday 28 June 2017

The Oral Artist

A few years ago I met a man who became my lover. He was an exceptionally good lover , very orally talented.
During our sexual discussions , I discovered he had always wanted to have a submissive experience. I wasn't sure how having my lover also as my submissive would fair in   terms of my sexual fulfillment. In the past I'd always kept things separate. ( An arrangement I have now returned too) .But, I decided to give it a try.
Our first D/s experience did not go as planned. I was used to playing with more experienced players and I was far too rough for a first time player even though I thought it was really mild. I could tell he didn't really enjoy it and so I put on my thinking cap and the next time I went for more erotic sensory play.  That he really enjoyed judging by the river of pre cum running from his cock , and so for the next couple of years he became my lover/ sub the Oral Artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment