Friday 21 July 2017

Bodybagging With Sissy K

 
 
About 7 months ago I watched a video made by a male dominant acquaintance of mine. It was of a live burial. They put the woman in a bodybag, dropped her in a hole and covered her with dirt. It was scary , thrilling and certainly mind provoking. I'm always looking for new skills and toys to add to my collection. A bodybag what a wonderful idea. I don't think I have the nerve to bury someone I'd be too fearful of killing them. However there are other  things I can do. Restrain someone, zip them in the bag and sit on them so I take their breath away. My first issue was getting a bodybag. Who knew they wouldn't deliver to Canada. So, I had to get it delivered to a kinky friend in the states and have them ship it to me. Luckily Sissy K, was eager to be my volunteer.

 I restrained her arms and she looked so peaceful and serene when I put her in the bag.

 I closed the bag, then stood up and kicked it.

She let out a groan obviously not expecting it. Then I stood on her , aiming to stand around her genital area. Grinding my heel into what I figured was her cock. Then I sat on her face rubbing my pussy on it through the bag.

This was such an exillerating experience I couldn't wait to do it again 

4 comments:

  1. How long can you breathe inside it. Is it airtight

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a dream to have you facesit me Miss Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous- it is made of heavy duty vinyl and 100% leak proof. So, you only have the air inside it once zipped up. They can be purchased at bodybagstore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bobby- imagine the honour of allowing you to lick my pussy juices

    ReplyDelete