Saturday 26 August 2017

Definition of the word Bitch

So,what is a bitch. Yesterday a guy called me one  when i told him his chances of getting in my panties were zero to minus 40.
I think he was mildly upset. But, he didn't do anything for me.

Sometimes I refer to db as my bitch
Telling him
 "your my bitch"
Bend over while i make you my bitch(usually prior to me performing some sort of anal penetration on him)

I've also been referred to as being a horny bitch because i'm always very eager for sex.
Even a sexy bitch

On occasion a strict bitch Mistress.

Amazing how many uses there are for one word.

12 comments:

  1. I have never liked the word as an epithet, but with a wink, a smile, the right tone, and the right moment - it can work with no offense taken!

    A.J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed AJ. The guy in the bar just wasn't taking no for an answer. I actually felt like slapping him for being rude and arrogant. But, I figured he was probably drunk so I just rolled my eyes and walked away. I actually don't mind being called a bitch Mistress that's kinda cool.

      Delete
  2. I like being called a bitch as it is the word for a female dog. It makes me feel owned by somebody else

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also is the bottom picture You?

      Delete
    2. Your my online bitch Knicker Licker

      Delete
    3. The bottom picture is one of me

      Delete
    4. You look so good mistress. I can see why people let you dominate them

      Delete
    5. Thank you and you let me dominate you without knowing what I looked like

      Delete
  3. "Yesterday a guy called me one when i told him his chances of getting in my panties were zero to minus 40."

    I love to laugh at jerks like this..."oh you are so hot, I really want you. You're amazing.....What? You don't want to have sex with me? Fine, you're a stupid bitch anyway."

    Sounds like something a petulant baby would say.....or Trump? What selfish simplicity! You are either a bitch or wonderful, not based on who you are.....but on your willingness to have sex with the person. Charming fellow. You should have just kicked him in the balls! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good points you made. I didn't even know the guys name lol. But, he obviously thought he was irresistible.

    ReplyDelete