Thursday 3 August 2017

Picnic with Lapdog






Lapdog prepared a picnic under my instructions of food and wine I would like and we drove out of the city to a conservation area for our picnic.

We found a nice spot on some sand by the river and lapdog set out a blanket. He served me some food and wine and even rubbed my feet.

We had a long conversation about what he wanted to experience as a sub. Even though I prefer sissy subs I think I can do this.
Lapdog wants PAIN. He wants to be pushed to his limits and beyond. In my mind I'm thinking Pinhead from Hellraiser. Maybe, that's a bit extreme.  We have already had one brief encounter where I whipped and flogged him. But, he wants to scream in pain and beg with the safe word. It's not my usual style of play but  I'm always looking for something new .

I just hope he doesn't forget the safe word !!!!

4 comments:

  1. Gotta love Namio Harukawa's work! Too bad that wasn't the dessert at your picnic!

    As for extreme pain? It might be more of a curiosity for him than a true desire once he experiences it. But who knows? Maybe he just really needs the sensation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their artwork too. This is a role reversal for Lapdog. He's more accustomed to being the one administering pain to his submissives. So , I'm sure this is a personal test for him to see what his limits are

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its time to help you need...you been itching for this for weeks....you have waited long enough for it so here it enjoy Andrea Sky

    ReplyDelete