Wednesday 20 September 2017

QQQ Breasts


The other day I was watching the tv show " My Strange Addiction". On it was a lady addicted to breast enlargement. She was currently a  LLL   and wanted to go up to an unheard of QQQ  .I'm not sure if she found a Plastic Surgeon willing to do it
.I'd be interested in hearing if she did. Now I;m all for freedom of choice its your body and if that makes her happy then im not about to criticize someones choices in life.
My question is would you have plastic surgery ?
Such as the following :-

Penis stretching and enlargement surgery

Labiaplasty,  Braxilian Butt lift, Vaginoplasty

I'm thinking firstly sounds painful. Secondly I could be a whole new woman
I could maybe even sell my newly bought virginity on ebay.
I think I could start bidding at a $1. I might even get lucky and get $1.25

Above is a picture of the lady in question and below some cheeky little pics of me.   














6 comments:

  1. To answer your question, 'no' I would not have any of the surgeries you mentioned.

    As for Ms. QQQ? Unless she's hurting someone else or breaking the law...crazy people can do whatever they want. IMO there's nothing sexy about it though, and I never could understand why the majority of my gender gets all drooly over huge breasts.

    For me, breast sizes are like letter grades, i.e. it's always best to get a couple of A's. B's are good too, but anything past a C is too close to an 'F'. However, these are just visual preferences. I don't hold large breasts against anyone, but my attraction to them would have to be in spite of their large breasts, not because of them.

    Yours seem just fine, BTW.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't imagine myself getting any surgeries either. Size is just a number.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna the black lingerie photo is very hot. I am assuming that is you and if so...you are delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes the black lingerie pics are certainly me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have perfect breasts. Love the way the sunlight catches your nipple. You are a stunning lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jason. Compliments are always welcome

      Delete