Wednesday 25 October 2017

Miss Anna and the female submissive ( part 2)

                                                                                   I turned her over into her stomach. Rubbed my hands down her back, stroking the round of her back and the curve of her hips. I pushed her legs apart and pushed her butt up exposing that cute little rose. I lubed up my fingers and gently let one slide inside her ass. Slowly moving my finger in and out. Once I felt some relaxation in her muscles I moved up to two fingers. Then when she felt ready I reached into my toy bag , grabbed my strap on and started to fuck her sweet little ass. My hands reaching forward grabbing handfuls of hair and using it to ride her harder.  After some time I could feel her body rhythms changing and feeling her close to orgasm. I pulled out the strap on, pushed her onto her back and went down on her. Licking that sweet wet pussy. It was so wet. Her pussy pushing in rhythm into my face until she gushes. Soaking my face as she squirts. I pull up for air and move over to kiss her. I tell Oral Artist to come over and take over the Oral on her and I lay back exhausted allowing her Master to lick me to multiple orgasms.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Mistress Anna.
    Sounds like you deserved your multiple O's too!
    Us readers are lucky to have you.xx
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you GG for your comments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes it is db. I couldn't find one that went with the story so I picked one with a Sissy

      Delete