Monday 25 September 2017

Welcoming Substoon to the pegging club



About a year ago I met a guy at a class I was doing on pegging. We kept in contact after and when the occasion arose that he was in the city I live on business we got together. This would be his first Domme/ sub experience so I decided to keep it more sensation and low impact. The idea being to make it an enjoyable experience. It takes time to discover what you like and your pain threshold. Going to hard on an inexperienced player just gives them a bad experience. 

   When I arrived at his hotel room he was dressed ready. While I changed in the bathroom he poured me a glass of wine. We sat down and had a drink before playing. He was a little nervous, mixed with excitement and alcohol is good for relaxing you.

 We started with some sensation play to get the endorphins going. Once he had an erection and his cock was leaking I knew we had reached a good level. I started with some cock binding. Progressing up to a helicopter and some clothes pins. Just the right level of pain I hoped.

 We progressed then to some impact play. He had a surprisingly high level for spanking and I was able to use more than just my hand and a flogger. His cheeks had a really good colour going but I stopped before it started to leave marks likely to bruise.

 Now, for the reason he wanted to meet , the pegging. I started with various plugs, including a vibrating one to build up to strap on. He took the strap on like a pro.

 Later he pleasured me his Mistress orally giving me some lovely orgasms. Before I left he was granted permission to orgasm by masturbation.   


  With the permission of Substoon some pics of his first adventure .



  



6 comments:

  1. It was certainly an enjoyable experience and one I am looking forward to doing again. Taking it up a level ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post and the art work and photos made it even better

    ReplyDelete