Monday 29 July 2019

Piglet Was A Bad Boy



I've been working on a regular basis with piglet. Stretching his butt hole bigger and bigger so that eventually i could get my arm up him. We made major headway yesterday. getting my hand in up to my wrist. Piglet was a bad boy after though. He got far too excited and got semen on his Mistresses outfit, after being told he wasn't allowed to cum.
As a punishment he received 4 sharp slaps with the crop on his penis. A very painful experience on an already sensitive cock
He was then sent to lick the toilet seat and beg for forgiveness.






On another note, im possibly going to add a naughty girl to my play. We have been chatting for a while and plan to meet soon.Shes in her thirties and wants to be mommys little girl. So,stay tuned for updates on that.


4 comments:

  1. What a perfectly humiliating punishment. Your the best Mistress Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a miraculous work of great Dr. Amiso. I read an article about his work and it was so amazing for the things he does is wonderful and excellent. I needed help to get my ex-wife back, and I saw wonderful reviews of Dr. Amiso and I got in touch with him, regardless of the fact that I didn't mean to believe him, he told me that helping people its what he do happily. Can you believe that? I was so relieved of my emotions after talking to him and he told me he would prepare a love spell for me, which would bring my ex-wife back within 24 hours. I couldn't figure out how to do it, but he assured me that my ex-wife would return to me and about which, after following his instructions, he prepared the love spell and my ex-wife returned to me within 24 hours. I was so happy and today, my ex-wife and I are having the best time. I don't know what you're going through today, but I can assure you that Dr. Amiso can help you. you want to get married on time, i want to tell you that you can still give birth at the age of 50 to 55, Only serious people or customers who need his help can send him a message for immediate reply through his email by: herbalisthome01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete