Tuesday 22 August 2017

Ass Fisting


Last Friday I had lunch with a former sub. He heard from a mutual friend I'd been sick and wanting to see how I was. I thought it was more a case of testing the ground to see how it lay in regards to me allowing him to sub for me. More than his concern for my welfare. Which hadn't been a concern of his before.

We had lunch and my intuition was spot on and I smiled when he brought up us playing again together. It has been a number of years.  I honestly wasn't bothered about playing with him. I have more than enough subs. But, his suggestion appealed both in kinkiness and fitting perfectly into my schedule. I go back to work Tuesday and I'm bored being at home. I wanted to see the eclipse at lunchtime but I have the afternoon free.

 I arrive at his home and he brings me a coffee. I'm surprised he remembers how I take it and it's not black. I go to the bathroom and tell him to strip naked and get in the bathtub. I also strip naked and straddle his face rubbing my pussy on it. Then I pee covering his face and filling his mouth with my golden nectar. I turned on the shower when I'd finished and allowed him to suckle my breasts and lick my pussy. After we showered off I dressed and pulled him by the hair naked to his bed.

 He had the supplies I needed ready. He's a dirty little pig who needs fisting.  I put on my long disposable fisting glove and rub crisco all over his asshole and my hand. I slowly began the process of opening him up ,fingers to fist ,to penetrating so deep my arm was inserted up to my elbow and my fingers were touching the wall of the rectum . I pulled out my arm and put on my strap on. I finished off by pegging him until he spurted cum all over the bed and floor.  We lay exhausted on the bed after but I reminded him he was not permitted to rest yet. He still had to give me an orgasm with his tongue.

The above picture was taken after he'd cum , just as I was pulling out.. Check out the floor,
wonder what that is and you can still make out the Crisco on his butt cheeks.

4 comments:

  1. Great adventure! I only was fisted once by a casual play-partner who could never get any of her prior subs to agree to it. She was an impressively large woman with hands to match......and that seemed to intimidate these guys. But it didn't bother me. It was a successful venture and we both had a great time. The one thing we both remarked about later was the extreme feeling of absolute power for the Top and humbling powerlessness for me. I remember that the process in achieving full penetration felt very mutually cooperative ( like a dance of give and take in a dominant/submissive way) but once she was fully 'in' and balled her hand inside me, I realized I was utterly at her mercy, and she knew it as well.

    We even incorporated a pretty thorough switching before and after with an array of nasty little cut branches. So my butt got all kinds of attention that day!

    I'd love to do it again, but while Rosa will do strap-on play and other "anal things", she is not comfortable with the notion of fisting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only have a few subs who like fisting. One I occasionally play with likes double fisting. I do have some pics but I wasn't sure what was appropriate to put up. It's unfortunate Rosa doesn't like fisting I love that ultimate feeling when my arm is in as far as possible and they feel me deep inside them

      Delete
  2. This is so hot. I especially love how you pissed in his mouth

    ReplyDelete