Monday 21 August 2017

My Enema Nurse

My Enema Nurse  ( Click Link for full story)


Unbeknown to me she had brought in ropes and proceeded to tie me spread-eagled to the bed. My legs were spread apart although not painfully and my arms were tied over my head not allowing me any freedom of movement except I could move my hips up and down. As I pondered my position my vision started clearing and I became aware that "Sherry", my nurse was wheeling this huge contraption over to the bed. Taking a look I could see that it consisted of a large red enema bag, obviously filled to the brim by the way it was bulging, hanging high on a stand with a larger than normal hose coming out the bottom. Smiling seductively, my nurse was busy looking through a drawer holding up different enema nozzles trying to decide which one to use. All this time I was starting to get pretty horny watching this and figured that once she gave me the enema, I would get up go to the bathroom, get dressed and leave. She selected a large nozzle and brought it over to where I was tied and said , "this little balloon on the inside will keep you from any accidents, and this balloon on the outside will keep the nozzle from going in too far.
Slipping the nozzle on the tube she set about greasing it up and pursing her lips said, " are you ready for my treatment K__?" Climbing on the bed I all of a sudden noticed that she didn't have any pants on under the uniform but this exciting sight was replaced immediately by the feeling of the enema nozzle entering my ass. It felt great going in and only served to make my cock harder as she pushed it        in further and further. She stopped and then pumped up the balloon inside me. It felt like I wanted to go to the bathroom but knew I couldn't then. Straddling my legs, Sherry said, "are you ready for the enema?" I weakly responded "I think so" and I heard the click of the clamp that had been holding back the hot water that was about to invade my insides. I suddenly felt the force of the water gushing into me, warming my most inner parts, filling me with a delicious feeling that took away all my inhibitions and embarrassment about being naked in front of this gorgeous nurse. As the enema continued to fill me My Enema Nurse softly stroked my legs and stomach which was rapidly filling up and I indicated so to her. She cooed that just a little more and she would stop. As my insides filled to the point of being uncomfortable she finally shut of the flow and said, "lets let the water soak a little before you let it out." I wasn't in a position to say no so I laid there and waited. She then took the hose apart and stuck the other end in a large drain in the table and opening the clamp let the enema inside me run into the drain. I was amazed that so much water was in there as it kept running out for several minutes. After a while my nurse says, "well that was good for your first one but the next one should do even better." Another enema, oh well and as she hadn't removed the nozzle I was feeling pretty good by this time and said, I could probably take more water this time as there was more room now and she agreed.

No comments:

Post a Comment