Thursday 17 August 2017

Rimming, ass licking

I know this is very popular and Mistress Anna enjoys it being done to her.
I was on a website called complex which has some interesting do's and don'ts to make it an enjoyable experience.

1-Do wash the area first 
2- Trim the butt hair
3-Don't bite the skin around the butt
4-Don't expel gas from your butt in their face (yuck)


Technically rimming is licking around the anus opening .There are many nerve endings there making it an erogenous zone.  It does not mean sticking your tongue up someone's butt. But, I'm almost sure some of you do



.
Mistress Anna likes to  sit on her subs, pantyboys  and slaves faces. Her ample butt cheeks surrounding their mouths. Then they are ordered to lick . If I'm feeling merciful I will move so you can get air. But, be quick before I smoother your face again.



Some lovely artwork by Giko

























Mistress Anna's Butt for you to lick




Glamour stunning mistresses playing with their silent slave in turn








5 comments:

  1. This is probably our favorite activity. Rosa can even orgasm from it......as can I (with permission).

    But I would love to hear what goes through your head when you are being serviced this way? I know what types of thoughts go through mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had an orgasm from it. Now I'm wondering how I can achieve that. What thoughts go through my head , amazing kinky ones generally about pegging since that is a huge turn on for me. I usually get so aroused I demand they lick my pussy to orgasm but now I'm wondering if I should get them to continue rimming and see where it goes. I will keep you updated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with it. As a bit of guidance, I can observe that Rosa is kind of what I call an "orgasmic undulater" ......that is a woman who can get or greatly assist her orgasmic process by undulating herself rhythmically. As such, Rosa can get to orgasm by me stimulating several places while she undulates. If you know what I'm referring to , it might help you get to point....O. All the best!

      Delete
  3. That view under your ass is to die for

    ReplyDelete