Thursday 12 October 2017

Mantra and Masturbation Schedule for my online subs

Your Mantra:

Clear your mind, prepare your body for service. Get on your knees and recite the following. I am a slave. I belong to Mistress Anna. My mistress owns me mind , body and soul.                                                             

 

                Seven Day masturbation schedule

                             You may begin any day of the week

Day 1 - No touching just fantasize about having it touched. Remember you are a slave to me not your cock. 

  Day2- You may play and cum, but only if you can cum in 4 minutes. If you don't you must stop and deal with a spoilt orgasm.                                                

Day 3,4. - same as Day 1.                                                                      

Day 5- You may cum. But, you must cum into a ziploc bag and eat it after.  If you can't do that then same as Day 1.                  

 Day 6 - Same as Day 1.                                              

 Day 7- Your special Day. You are granted permission to cum after repeating your mantra and being grateful that Mistress Anna has devoted any time and effort to you and your puny cock.

                                                              

3 comments:

  1. Sorry the schedule format is messy. I will fix it when I get home

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an obedient, passionately subservient and totally surrendering ,pretty bisexual beta white boy who, is 100% bottom for superior alpha black cock; especially if strapped on superior alpha black cock lovin white goddesses and or bi-top goddesses

    ReplyDelete