Thursday 19 October 2017

Mistress Anna and a female Submissive

This is an older story from about 18 months ago . I've had many sexual experiences in my life but that was unbelievable. The chemistry between the 4 of us was electric. Poor Oral Artist was blown away. Poor guy had a throbbing erection and wild dreams that kept him awake all night. He text me at 6am to ask if I enjoyed it as much as him . YES, I really did.

We met them in Masters K's Penthouse hotel Suite. Beautiful view, expensive wine. We changed and sat to enjoy wine with them before retiring to the bedroom. Master K had brought a few toys with him including a Perseus Flogger. I had his sub bend over and pulled down her pantyhose and pink panties. Then with my hand I started to spank her lovely white cheeks until they turned a lovely pink colour. Then I progressed to a paddle her cute rump getting very red. Finally I got to use Perseus. What a lovely swing and thud he has. Her cheeks starting to turn very crimson and angry looking. Eventually she begged for mercy.
 I kissed her sweet cheek's.  Then turned her onto her back. I took the riding crop and whipped her nipples. Then leaning forward I sucked and pinched and bit her nipples. Then I moved the crop down and pushed her legs open. I slapped her pussy a few times I could see it was getting her wet. I slid my fingers inside her wet pussy and then licked and bit her clit until she came and gushed all over my fingers. I pulled my fingers out and had her lick them clean. The guys are stood watching with throbbing erections.




More to come ......

4 comments:

  1. Mistress Anna...you tease! ;-) GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course. Isn't that the fun part GG

    ReplyDelete
  3. It certainly is! Keep 'em begging for more.
    i want more Mistress Anna, pleeeeaaase! xxx
    GG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will post the rest sometime tomorrow GG. I had a few things on my mind today

      Delete