Wednesday 26 June 2019

Watch Out Subs



Piglet was waiting for me. All smooth and hairless as his mistress had instructed.
After greeting me with a drink and a little light conversation Miss Anna opens her toy bag and says we should begin.
Piglet scurry's around preparing things for me. Crisco fat, towel, paper towel and wipes. I tell him to go to the room and I will be in shortly. I change into a more appropriate outfit and the enter the bedroom. Piglet was on his hands and knees bum in the air.
I set my toy bag on the floor and piglet has some jazz music playing in the background
I begin by running my nails down his back. Each time getting deeper. Its been a long time since ive done this. Oh how ive missed it.
I scoop out some thick white Crisco with my fingers and rub it around his anus. Then i slide my finger inside. Each time it goes deeper, taking control of his inner body.I then use a second finger and build up until im using my whole hand. Giving him a nice anal fisting. I notice he is getting really aroused. So,i decide to change it up and use some toys. a nice vibrating inflatable anal butt plug. A nice vibrator on his prostrate. He looks quite deliriously out of it. I get my strap on out of my bag. Im feeling tense and excited. I grab his hips and my cock penetrates him. I hear him gasp as it slides deep inside. My hips thrusting it, in and out.I feel wild doing it. Slapping and scratching him. I haven't felt this level of exhilaration in a long time. I hear him yell out as he explodes cum all over the bed and slumps in a heap before me. Finally after a year im back. Watch out subs.........

2 comments:

  1. It is about time for Your return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes its been long overdue. I hadnt realized i missed it that much

    ReplyDelete