Thursday 11 July 2019

Cum Sandwich




During the past week I had been discussing with piglet various ways to control his orgasms and at the same time humiliate him. I regularly expect my slaves to eat their cum after I allow an orgasm. So, I had to think up something a little more inventive.
In the past I have had another sub cum into his coffee and drink it and he did struggle with that. However, this time I decided on a cum sandwich. Piglet would be permitted to cum inside a condom in my presence and then I would make a sandwich with the contents.
I arrived at piglets house, knowing how sexually frustrated he would be having being denied permission to cum all week. I decided today would be more pleasure than pain. So, I teased his naked body with a tickler, poured hot wax over it. Then deep scratches with my long nails, followed by ice cubes and the pin wheel. I could feel his hard cock throbbing in my hand. I knew he was desperate to cum and so close.
But, not yet. I move my attention to his nipples. Pinching, biting them, twisting them. Then slipping on my black latex glove, I applied lube and let my fingers penetrate his ass and start stroking his prostrate.  Just gentle strokes keeping him right on the edge of orgasm.
Eventually after keeping him on the edge for some time. I remove my gloves and slide a condom onto his cock. I start to gently masturbate his cock with one hand the other one stroking his balls. Very quickly piglet cums and fills the condom with very thick cum. I remove the condom and head off to the kitchen.
I tell piglet he may follow on his hands and knees. I can tell he is physically exhausted from the play but obediently does as he’s told.  I thickly butter some bread and then squeeze the cum on top. I cut the sandwich into 4 and sit on piglets recliner. He crawls over and I hand him the napkin with the sandwich on. His face has a look of uncertainty. I expect the reality of actually having to do it has just dawned on him. He takes a bite and starts to gag. I squeeze his nose and say just swallow it you dirty piglet. He swallows and between moments of him gagging and pleading for mercy (which was not given ), the entire sandwich was eaten. 
Before leaving piglet thanks me and kisses my feet.

7 comments:

  1. At least you were so kind as to thickly butter the bread!
    I always find the thought of consuming my cum to be arousing before it happens. I am not so keen to eat it after the fact, but appreciate when my Mistress makes me do so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the butter a nice touch. I thought it might make it easier to swallow. But, piglet said it congealed to make a slimy taste in his mouth. My response was thats just too bad

      Delete
  2. Grovelling at your feet mistress.I beg that you make me do that one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im sure one day you will have the experience of grovelling at a Mistresses feet

      Delete
  3. cum cubes are a particular favourite at our house

    whether that be slowly melting into my drink crunching it or having til its melted to complete a task

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree cum cubes are wonderful. Ive been toying with the idea of doing pee cubes. Not done them yet though

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cum sandwich sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete