Monday 24 July 2017

Awakening db's Sissy Self

This is an extract from an email db sent me last week. When I first met db he still was clinging onto some False hope of retaining some of his masculinity.

                                                                  
Miss Anna led me into her bedroom. The room was perfumed a bit more than I suspect was usual. There on the large bed were many articles of feminine clothing, mostly in pink and other pastel hues: panties, a slip or two, stockings, teddies and some negligee.
Miss Anna encouraged db to admire and then touch and feel the different items, feeling their satiny silkiness. She rubbed a slip against his cheek so he could experience the smoothness. She urged him to just give in to the sensuality of these feminine items.
As She spoke and had him hold each item in turn, She began to lightly caress his cock, noting how stiff it was becoming. Her purpose of this introduction was to get db to want to be near and to touch and be caressed by these sensuous garments. Eventually, She knew, db would become very receptive to wearing them.
This scene is still so vivid in my mind after all these years , after joyously contemplating this memory, db climaxed and fell into a near faint, uttering "i need You in my life".

Some interesting panties I found on Etsy



No comments:

Post a Comment