Tuesday 25 July 2017

In Response

In response to some email questions I will put some general responses on here. I do thank everyone for taking an interest in my blog. I've  been involved in the BDSM lifestyle for 25 years.

db- has been  my friend, submissive and confidante for 15 years. He moved away a few years ago . So, our meetings are more sporadic these days.

Oral Artist- he is my former lover/ submissive. Our relationship ended a year ago. This was the only time I combined a lover and submissive relationship.

Blues Man- is my current lover. I've been seeing him for 9 months. He's the only man I'm having sex with. I prefer to only have one lover as opposed to having sex with random guys. Sex is better for me if I have an emotional attachment. He always gets priority with my time. Sub missives get fitted it where time is available. I don't fuck submissives ( Oral Artist was the exception ).They are however permitted to orally pleasure me or use a vibrator to pleasure me.

Sissy K - is my current submissive of 6 months

There are other casual submissives I see. Some, from out of town ive known for a number of years. So,you will on occasion read about a submissive I haven't mentioned before. Some will be current, some from the past.

Hope you continue to enjoy reading my blog. Im having fun writing my stories. I do keep them short I feel sometimes people get bored if they go into too much detail and drag on for ages. However , if you feel they should be longer let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment