Monday 3 July 2017

Learning to sound with Oral Artist

One day I was having a discussion with Oral Artist. He said he would really like to up the cbt (cock and ball torture ), and try sounding. At the time I had never tried sounding but was interested to learn. For those of you unfamiliar with what sounding is,it's inserting a metal rod inside the penis through the urethra . Feeling excited for a new challenge I got someone to teach me, so i learnt all the safety aspects. Then I felt ready to try. I bought a Hagar sound sized 5/6 and some special sterilube. Then one Saturday we decide it's time to try it.  Oral Artist was hooded so he couldn't see what I was doing. I rubbed lube on his cock and the rod. I held his cock and then got ready with rod. I only touched the tip of his cock with the sound I hadn't even began. He starts shouting ouch that hurts. I'm laughing so much I say I haven't done anything yet. While he's apologizing and no doubt feeling stupid I take the opportunity to insert the sound and let it slide inside a little. It slowly slides down inside on its own since I know you are not to force it. Oral Artist was a little surprised it was inside him since he hadn't felt it go in. I moved the sound up and down inside him like I was fucking his cock with it. We didn't do it for too long since I didn't want him to get too irritated. I did learn from the first experience that actually running the metal sound under hot water until it reaches body temperature actually eliminates the stinging feeling of the cold metal touching warm skin. These days im more of an expert and I actually give lessons on it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment