Monday 3 July 2017

Shopping with db

A few years ago I went for a weekend away with db. It was decided before hand we would go shopping to a speciality fetish store in the city we were visiting. Since db is so devoted to his goddess he said he would pay, of course, for any purchases. I decided to dress to go shopping so I selected a retro-inspired black skirt, silk blouse, short black jacket, stockings and boots. I tell db to dress as nondescriptly as possible so as not to draw any attention to himself---some dark chinos and light blue button front shirt under a plain sport jacket. Of course, I also have him in panties which I prefer when we are out, as a constant reminder to him of his subordination.
The boutique was not publicly advertised. It actually was in the rear and upstairs to a tailoring establishment; so that "clients" had to know it was there. When we arrived, a smartly-dressed woman attendant met us and, I stated Our purpose, She then led us back to the latex boutique portion of the premises. It was very modern in style with lots of chrome and mirrors. There were mannequins wearing catsuits and various latex outfits. I stated that My present interest was in gloves, a pair of wrist-length and a pair of longer gloves. The attendant told Me that I should limit My consideration to 'chlorinated' gloves (for easy on and off) which were hand made for longevity and fit.
Color was discussed but the attendant nodded approval when I said I wanted black. The attendant added, "Frankly, that choice shows Your excellent and strict taste, Madame." db had the feeling that the attendant was showing an obsequiousness which went beyond just being a good salesperson. There seemed to be a certain submissive deference on her part, indicating that My appearance and manner had an effect similar to the one it had on db at our first encounter. The attendant showed a number of pairs of different lengths. The attendant took careful measurements of My hands and wrists, including finger length. I had thought to wear some well-fitting silk gloves and the attendant also measured those. "It is important to get the right size so that the fit is like a second skin but also relatively easy to put on and remove, Madame."
Once the fitting was done and a selection made, the attendant gave a time estimate on when the gloves would be ready. "Are there any other items Madame would like to look at?" I had put My own gloves back on and replied, "Not at this time. But I am sure I will be interested in some other things in the future. I am pleased at your attentiveness ." The attendant blushed and stammered a thank you. To db's surprise (all this time he had been ignored by both of us ),  Then I turned to db and said "boy, pay the lady we are finished here. It is time to go."  

2 comments:

  1. a memorable visit! When Ms Anna wears those gloves, i think of the event. And they fit so perfectly and the feeling of being touched by them is exotic.--db

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very memorable. Our first shopping trip. It did lead to some other interesting ones also. They were an excellent fit I do agree

    ReplyDelete