Monday 10 July 2017

Needle Play

Splayed out on the table before me . Arms and legs restrained to the table legs. Hood and gag in place. He's completely at my mercy. I know he has really sensitive nipples but I can't resist pinching and twisting them to make him squirm. I spray his chest with Bactrim spray. Pull on my gloves, grab a big bundle of cotton gauze and I'm set to begin. I slowly start removing the needles from the packaging. I pierce the skin on the shoulder in an in and out movement. I move down his stomach putting 4 more in situation before moving to the other side. I think a couple were more painful judging by his struggles to move away.  I've always wanted to introduce needles into cbt. Since he can't see, hear and get away from me. I decide to try one needle into the perineum .  I think it was painful judging by the reaction of his body. He seemed to jerk and spasm.  ( he later said it felt like shockwaves exploding through his body). I start to remove the needles the blood flowing freely through the small holes. I staunch the flow of blood by covering the holes with gauze and applying pressure. I think im all done then I remember there is still one left. Sorry Oral Artist I know they hurt more coming out than going in......

No comments:

Post a Comment