Sunday 9 July 2017

Blues man knows what I like

Lying naked our warm bodies entwined our lips gently caressing each other's. His hands cupping my breasts. He sucks the nipples hard feeling them respond between his lips. His hand sliding between my open legs. His fingers stroking between the lips before sliding them inside me . He moves down between my legs. His tongue exploring my vaginal lips before teasing my clit. He knows how I like being licked. He knows when I start pulling his hair and squeezing his hand I'm getting close to orgasm. He knows sucking my clit will send me over the edge and send me into spasms of orgasm. I barely have time to get my breathe before he lifts my legs over his shoulders and slides his throbbing cock deep inside me. He moves slowly building up the most exquisite sensations. He starts to thrust harder and faster his hands around my throat taking my breath away. I feel myself so close to orgasm and then I feel him shake and shudder as he cums . We orgasm together which doesn't often happen. But, it's a wonderful feeling when it does 

2 comments:

  1. To be worthy of being your lover is a great honour. I hope he appreciates your greatness Mistress AL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to hope so Bobby

    ReplyDelete