Friday 7 July 2017

What's In A Name

What kind of a name is db you may ask ?
Are those his initials ?
Let me go back and tell you a little about my relationship with db.
Our relationship began many, many  years ago as a friendship with a mutual interest in BDSM .Over time our relationship changed into a D/s relationship. During that time as my devoted submissive he became danny boy He wore a collar with name tag saying property of Mistress Anna. On occasion when Mistress Anna chose he became Sissy Marie. I would dress him in a pink negligee , pink heeled fur slippers. Lovely pink silky panties ,put on a wig and make up. Then he became Marie my maid and confidant. Often sat at  my feet listening to me tell tales of my adventures with real men.
Later, our relationship took another turn and he became mommy's little boy.
 Finally we get to the present and the relationship in its current form. I decided as a constant reminder of his subordination he would be removed of all names indicating any form of masculinity. So , he was from that point on known only as db. I am his Goddess and he is just my devoted slave, who messages me daily declaring his devotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment