Thursday 6 July 2017

Warm up play with Oral Artist

He kneels before me head bowed to the floor. In my hand a bondage hood. He knows when the hood and collar go on he becomes mine. My submissive Oral Artist to do with as I choose. I tell him to stand and I restrain his hands behind his back. He feels my breathe on his neck, my nails scratching down his spine. The chill of the ice on his inner thighs, my warm breathe on his cock. His cock growing erect silently begging for my lips, my mouth to touch it. But they don't they leave him wanting. The tiny pokes I inflict on his vulnerable body. He knows I have examined it thoroughly inside and out . I know every little inch of it. He flinches slightly as the flogger makes contact with his back. It's not an unpleasant feeling it's a pleasurable pain. Then I stop he listens to me walk to table and start to rummage in my toy bag. He trembles in anticipation he knows the warm up is done and the real play is about to begin.

2 comments:

  1. Pre cum pouring freely reading this. Lucky bastard. If only I could find a Mistress like you. On my knees before you

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only there wasn't an ocean between us Bobby. One day you will find your Mistress

    ReplyDelete