Sunday 2 July 2017

Number Three

So Friday arrives and I head off to meet number three. I'm not holding out much hope but I promised to meet and I don't back out on a promise. I arrive at the coffee shop and instantly recognize him. He's very good looking, has a lovely smile, first tick in the box. We start chatting and have really good chemistry. I find we've chatted for nearly an hour and hadn't really mentioned anything much about sex. I decide I like this guy and we make arrangements to meet the next day. I go to his house and it doesn't take long for the clothes to be discarded. He's a wonderful lover, I have numerous orgasms and think to myself I think I hit the jackpot here. Well it's now nine months later and I know I really did hit the jackpot since Blues Man is still my lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment