Saturday 1 July 2017

Two Down One To Go

So , onward to number two. I arranged to meet him for coffee. Wasn't too sure what he looked like , he had only sent me penis pics. I'm thinking I can't exactly go around the coffee shop and ask guys to drop their pants so I can find a match. Or then again maybe I can. I eventually locate him, probably shouldn't of bothered. Lentils, lentils , and more lentils. I can give you a full account on the right weather conditions, market price etc. I think he mistook my look of I'm so bored get me out of here look , as she's really impressed with my verbal repertoire . I excused myself to the washroom, returning to say I had a phone call to go home to a sick dog. Just a little white lie I don't have a dog. Told him we could continue our chat another day. But that was never going to happen. I'm starting to think I must be losing my touch in finding a guy and seriously thinking about cancelling my upcoming coffee date with number three.

No comments:

Post a Comment